22.1.10

don't cry over spilt milk, baby

Some street styles from streetstyl.es that just blew me away with their perfect structure...














And Signe Siemsen, a.k.a. Milk is possibly the most beautiful girl my eyes have every had the luxury of viewing. She's aesthetically prefect in the most nonchalant, laid back way. Damn ... how do you do it Signe??

EDIT: Okay, call me a dunce, but I'm no whizz kid at html and web design, I've tried editing the pictures to fit into my blog, but each way i try, it makes no difference, they just won't fit ... can anyone help a confused soul?? I'd very much appreciate it ...

x x x

4 comments:

chrisjinkim said...

mm I like the variety there. loving the looks. Thank you so much, yes they are my designs. :)

I look to ppl like ya for inspiration. l

luvs.

SISI EMPERATRIZ said...

THANKS SO MUCH FOR PUTING MY BLOG IN YOUR BLOG ROLL, YOUR BLOG IS SO AMAZING!!! FOLLOWING IT X X X X X LOVE,P

Anonymous said...

nice!!!Wonderful!

Fabi said...

me encantaa