23.1.10

inhale, exhale ...





j. tilman



A rather boring post today - I've just been so caught up with work at the minute, I barely have time to think. Later this week I'm going to write about Belfast, take my camera out; get a few shots etc. So that should liven up the blog slightly ...

Today however, I will leave you with my doodled CD, my cat and a playlist of beautiful tracks I put together:

Here is the torrent file.

1. Crosswinds - J. Tilman (♥)
2. Mykonos - Fleet Foxes
3. And it's Alright - Peter Broderick
4. Finch on Saturday - Horse Feathers
5. Dote - Volcano Choir
6. Little Lion Man - Mumford and Sons
7. The Traitor - Sea Wolf
8. Lover - Devendra Banhart
9. Ballad of Redhook - Peter and the Wolf
10. Crinian Wood - Alexi Murdoch
11. In Our Talons - Bowerbirds
12. Hazelton - Justin Vernon
13. Donkey - Ola Podrida
14. Thicker Than a Smokey - Six Organs of Admittance
15. Cold Girl Fever - The National
16. The Gardner - The Tallest Man on Earth
17. Evelyn - Gregory Alan Isakov

These are just a few of my favourite artists at the minute. I'm really into my soft, folksy music, if you haven't already noticed. But really, I do recommend all of the above.

Check out my last.fm, and add me if you have one.