27.1.10

Dust and crushed ebony ...

Summer 2010 key pieces from Australian brand Aje. If my closet ever contains the below items, my life will be pretty much complete, and I can die happy.

Well... you get my point.

















Oh my ... it's just what I've been searching for without knowing it. Obviously, I don't mean the pattern, even that's a little too feminine for me, as beautiful as it is. But WHITE INK, who would have guessed. I love the way that it looks almost alien - elevated from the skin as it is, it's similar to a strategic sort of scarring.

4 comments:

Dirty Hair Halo said...

Wow, I love that white ink tattoo, it's so subtle.

www.SeekingDirtyHairHalo.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

cute!!!I love your blog!!

Demon du tasmanie said...

oh-my-···!!!!!!!!!!!


i fell in love with that collection
you're so right and i DO get your point!
hhahaha

i want all that stuff!!!!!!!!!!!

have a nice weekend :)


Nat

ALICE MARGO said...

I had a uni interview today and they asked me what my fave blogs were...i mentioned you haha x