22.10.11

Teen Daze












It's been such a long time since my last post, I'm terrible, I know ... I guess i tend to lose track of this blog, life's a manic whirlwind as of late, and I find myself stumbling to catch up.

Autumn is such a beautiful thing. I do love the changing seasons. Dusty gold and amber leaves, harvest fruits and hot vegetable soups :) 
It make cold, wet and windy days almost bearable. 

I've been listening to a lot of Toro Y Moi lately. I do love Chaz!

Hope you're all well!! x x


Toro Y Moi -- Saturday Love by Kamalsan

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Autumn Posting :)

Anonymous said...

glad your back.check out my blog x

ms.composure said...

loving this post!

http://infinitelifefitness.com
http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

Ellen Atlanta said...

Amazing...I love your blog <3

Evelyn said...

Trust me, you're no where near as bad as me. ^_^

Just after realising how much I miss reading your blog,

A thousand roses, ^_^
xoxo E

Federico Panarello said...

so cute immages!!!

Sassy Filles said...

daphne groeneveld is so ugly, she looks retarded :(

but anyway, great post and interesting blog!

Coralie said...

Amazing inspiration !

If you like French fashion, you will surely like my blog, so I'm inviting you to visit, and maybe follow it if you want to support and wanna be the first to know when I post ;) Also, I'm hosting a giveaway, don't forget to enter !


xx




www.coralieslooks.com - FRENCH FASHION BLOG

Isolde said...

I like autumn too.