30.9.10

Harvest Moon

The harvest moon is in its cycle. Celestial creatures dance in autumnal reds, under falling leaves and a creeping full moon.

My birthday just passed, everything feels a little out of sync all of a sudden, but I'm going to put it down to the stars. Being a Libra, I honestly believe life is about achieving the perfect balance. Do you ever find that you relate all too well to your horoscope? It's kind of unnerving.
I've just started a new job ... the hours are so long and tiring, but I shouldn't complain, because at the end of the month, i'll treat myself to an extra special shopping spree. Unfortunately, it means I'm sucked dry of energy. So ... apologies for the lack of posts. I'll kick my butt into gear and start posting regularly again.

Promise.









5 comments:

G said...

I could do with perfect balance.. it something which seems to flee from me though. But meh, it's fun. x

Leia said...

Love the hippy style so much!

Anonymous said...

oh these are great and i love the clothes in the first picture so much

abcd said...

very nice blog i have to say !
wanna check out my blog? :)
aprd00571.blogspot.com

xx

ingredients of our sugar coated youth said...

The top in the first image is beautiful!
By the way we love your blog
Leah and Georgia ♥