I just realised, I've got more than 20 followers; this definitely calls for a celebration. I love you all, following or not, thank you very much for visiting my blog, it means more to me than you know.
Hopefully though, I'll be getting a bit of work soon, writing music and gig reviews for a local magazine. Exciting stuff.
What about you guys, any news to tell? I'd love to here from you! :)
So, in celebratory manner, i'll tell you five random facts about me (lucky you!)
1. I'm half chinese, half british.
2. My favourite music is folk bands/artists such as Bon Iver, J.Tillman, Volcano Choir and Yeasayer.
3. I love movies, seriously, I own way too many. Especially periodic or French types. If you have any recommendations, please do let me know. (Disney however, and other kids movies, never fail to amuse me - they are my feel good charms ... Aladdin, The Little Mermaid and Finding Nemo in particular).
4. I lived in Newcastle upon Tyne for two years, and the nightlife, I have to say, I severely miss. Belfast has nada in comparison.
5. I have a younger sister, Rachele who's 14 and a half-sister Sofia, 4. Also, it's still only theoretical, but Rachele and I are planning on starting a blog together; I'll obviously keep up thisisbritishyouth- this is my baby after all- but the other will be a division of Rachele's cool, urban and streetwise style, and my more feminine closet. There will be lots of video blogs for show and plenty of outfit posts. You'll love Rachele - she's gorgeous, and pretty damn amazing.
Very random facts, I know. Any more questions? I'll be more than happy to answer.